Sunday, December 16, 2018

4 Outfits to Get You Through Any Holiday Party

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, abercrombie dress

As the holidays approach, I've been slowly piecing together the looks that I'll be wearing for each holiday party, from the casual get togethers to the office Christmas parties and the more formal get-togethers I make family and friends put on so I have an excuse to actually dress up.


From the Office to the Party


An asymmetric and semi-sheer dress is sexy and chic. Paired with a blazer, and suddenly it becomes office appropriate. Keep the blazer on for the party if you need to be more modest, or take it off to reveal the deeper neckline.

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, plaid blazer, h&m, yellow dress, velvet boots
H&M dress | Mixxo blazer | Asos beret | Zara purse | Zara boots

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, plaid blazer, h&m, yellow dress, velvet bootsholiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, plaid blazer, h&m, yellow dress, velvet boots

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, plaid blazer, h&m, yellow dress, velvet boots


Christmas with Friends


Keep it casual with a cute mini dress. Sweater dress, lace, anything goes. I chose a festive red for more holiday vibes, and a beret for a cute and functional accessory.

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, abercrombie dress
Abercrombie & Fitch dress | Asos beret

The Formal Invite


While I'm never actually invited to formal Christmas parties (our office is pretty casual), I do love dressing up, and will often do so during the holiday dinner with my parents, just so I have an excuse to wear my Self Portrait dress or a ton of velvet. I just bought this velvet dress from SheIn, which to be honest, is my favorite place to shop for Zara dupes. Whenever something I wanted sells out on Zara, I can be sure to find something similar (and usually at a much lower cost) there!

holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, plaid blazer, h&m, yellow dress, velvet boots, self portrait dress, self portrait azelea, layer dress over sweater
Self Portrait dress | Zara purse | Zara boots
holiday style, red dress, wool beret, christmas style, holiday outfits, chistmas outfits, velvet dress, shein dress, velvet boots
SheIn dress | Zara boots




Linked up with - A Pocket Full of Polka Dots - 

2 comments: