Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cropped in Autumn

Crop Top, Autumn Fashion, zara, urban outfitters, asos
Pictures taken by Krystal Northey

Who's crazy enough to wear a crop top in the crisp fall weather? Me. I definitely got a few weird looks wearing this to the park today. With the leaves changing . colour, crop tops aren't the most practical thing to be wearing, and needless to say, I got a few stares and cheers.


Crop Top, Autumn Fashion, zara, urban outfitters, asos
I bought this top about a week ago on sale at Urban Outfitters. I couldn't resist the snake print (I'm obsessed) on it, and immediately thought of how well it would pair with this bright blue skirt. I think the key to wearing crop tops is to pair it with something high-waisted. 

Crop Top, Autumn Fashion, zara, urban outfitters, asos
To make this outfit a bit more modest, I added a navy blazer. It looks surprisingly professional, and if I ever work in a creative (rather than corporate) industry, this would definitely be a go-to outfit for me.

Crop Top, Autumn Fashion, zara, urban outfitters, asos
Sorry for the not so great quality of the photos. Krystal and I were playing around with a telephoto lens in semi-low light and screwed up the ISO.

Top: Urban Outfitters top (Similar here), Dynamite blazer (Old) (Similar here)
Bottom: ASOS skirt
Bag: Korea
Shoes: Zara (Old)

Linked up with Simply Lulu Style - Penniless Socialite - All Things Glitz and Gold - Simply Just Lovely

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that vibrant blue on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kacie! I've been obsessed with bright blue all summer.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I love the idea of linking up, so I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was obsessed with blue all summer... now I'm obsessed with snake print...

    ReplyDelete